Sunday 10 March 2013

Allah sngt sweet :*

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

feeling blessed :) alhamdullilah,
despite the hardship sitting for muet this morning :')
Allah still gives me strength to hold onto, to standstil in this pressure :")
ya Allah, why are You so sweet :') I've done too many sins, but then, you still help me in my daily life,,
tadi,
i was just too stress for nothing, the cause are still blured, sleeping still cant reduce the stressness though,
so, after performing maghrib, I decided to randomly open the holy quran. just to know what are the cause of these stressness.
well, I bumped into surah an-biya' ayat 82-101,
"hurmm, so, lets read what's Allah trying to convey to me thru all these hardship"
then, I read the translation since I'm not born in arab society to easily understand the meaning of those holy words kann,
then, came across ayat 89, eh?
the meaning is familiar to me, I've heard someone advice me to practise reciting the words as du'a..
here's the meaning,

"And (remember) Zakariya (Zachariah), when he cried to his Lord: "O My Lord! Leave me not single (childless), though You are the Best of the inheritors."

yes, recite this verse :) one of this sistah told me,,
and, I feel like,
huh?dah kenapa Allah gerak kan hati nie na terbukak sura anbiya, and baca pulak ayat nie? =,="
i thought I was just stress because of MUET, rupanya, Allah knows more than I do. I stress the most because of men =,=" and, yes, I admit it -_____-"
yet, after reciting those ayat, I feel blessed :')
Allah sangat sweet kat saya hoiii!hahah,sungguh takk matang~
I smiled, my heart melted, I fall in love with Allah :')

so, the point here is to say that, whenever you feel like giving up, back to basic, leave everything to Allah, talk to Him thru du'a, and, get the reply from quran. Allah have put all the answer in it. trust me. it helps me in most of my difficult times :')

and that's why Im asking you to hold on to these words, believe in what Allah says :')
 
 
#actually, I tenga pakai mask sekarang, and that moment when your roomates tease you, but you cant even smile, afraid that it might wrinkle your face~ =,=" pasang mp3 kuat2, ignore those teasing la jawabnya~huhu,,