Wednesday 6 March 2013

shameless me

bismilahirahmanirahim and assamalualaikum :)

I cant wait to post this,
i rarely switch on my lappy just to write in this blog..
actually, I want to share some of my experiance,

have you ever ask god, why you dont get what you want?
yeah, me too, I always dream for something bigg..
well. it's my principle to always aim for the sky..
and, sometime, I feel like giving up when the victory is still far from me no matter how hard I tried..
and, that's the moment when I starts questioning why is it Allah do that to me :(
yes, shameless me :'(
I'm ungreatful servant of Him~
I always blame others for my lose
hurmm~

tadi kann, my adopted sister, text me,
she said, something like this,
laziness is the most killer disease in our heart, beat that or it will bite you,never ever give up yeah!
then, I replied, I never feel lazy to improve my performance, it;s just that, sometimes, I get tired of chasing something that is uncertain.
then, she replied, bnyak jugak, tapi, the most touched words is,
 "ALLAH SAYANGKAN ADIK TU, that's why He tested you, meaning He didnt forget you"
my godd :')
Allah never forget me?

yaAllah, I dont have idea how much I've been neglecting You, yet, You never forget me :')
how sweet You are :')

to think of it, there're actually millions of gift from You.
it's just that, I dont really approciate those gifts. I keep doubting myself as if You dont want me to success :'( yes, poor me for having that kind of thought :'( maybe Allah havent give me the most thing I;ve ever dream which is to fly abroad for studying, because he wanted me to learn something in Malaysia first, as to be the quidance when Ive flew.
or maybe bak kata pn salwani, "masih ada perjuangan yang belum selesai untuk ain kat uitm nie" ohh godd!ayat tu sangat menyentuh kalbu kowt :') yes,perhaps.

maybe Allah didnt give those bigg dream of mine, tapi, He  did give me somehting. everyday. every second. it's just me who dont realize it, owh, ungreatful me!hurmm~

I just remember about the doa I keep praying for 1 of this guy to dont have a mess with me, because, it cause me to death!I'm getting sick of his badd attitude, especially towards me. but, praise to Allah, I never give up in praying to Allah so that he will change. Alhamdullilah :) he changed. we're no longer like anjing and kucing(which is, I'm the cat la kalau dulu kan)

and, tadi, another problem of mine, is that, I cant focus in AIS' class, under certain reason which I wont tell you here, tapi, tadi, I keep praying to Allah, I want to concentrate 100% in todays class. I hope Allah will help me. yes, indeed, He helps me :') another sweet thing You did to me O Allah :') I'm touched~

there's always a way for him to help me. so guys, keep asking from Allah. I bet He wont dissapoint you!trust me.

cumanya, sometimes, I feel like sooo useless, I've asked too much things from You, but never obey your instruction, perfectfully :'( saya tak tahu malu :'(



O Allah, please forgive me for all my wrongdoings. eventhough sometime, I feel those sins are so unforgivable. yet,I believe, Al Ghafar,will surely forgive me no matter how much sins that I've commited from the day I were born :'(