Monday 11 March 2013

bleak

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

second post of the day,
erm, ive got back my computer test result :'(
need to really work out this time,
I've been playing too much lately,
leisure time is off! starts now cik ct!
that's must be the reminder from Allah!
you've gone too far from Him, hurmm..

semua kuiz test, are badd,
dah, i tak na main2 lagi~
enough cik ct!
hurmm~
stress,
to think of it,
I made it that way,,
I'm the one who's responsible for the result~
as for costing paper,
i just dont know why, I cant go on with calculation and theory part at one time..
the tendancy for me to just focus on calculation is too high, and I might neglect the theory part,
dah 2 paper theory part meng drag the whole paper to get lower mark :'(
account and costing :'(
I wish there is no theory part for the paper that I love
I dont have any back up now,
just imagine, okay, I got alhamdulillah result all this while, isnt because of account paper.
pointer i naik sebab i ada back up paper laen, I score at other than account paper.
tapi, as for this sem, 3 papers are account-related subject, while we dont have final exam for english, and, eco is quite tough,,I dont know where else to get back up :'(
ya Allah, please guide me all thru these hardship :'(
kalau dulu, I have such a high self-motivation, I wanna pursue fast track,,
I wanna fly to aussie, to be with him.
I can actually differentiate those bullshit and crappy things.
I can stand on my own though~
tapi, sekarang, all the hopes are gone :'"(
I lost fast track, I lost him, I lost my bestfriend, I can feel that I;ve lost everything :'(
and, I;m just a weak servant of Him :'(

people can live about 40 days without food,
5 days without water,
but just 1 second without hope :'(
and yet, I've lost my hope :'(

I need  my strength back! I need my hope back! please dont take it from me,yes, I'm begging you :'(

O Allah, I believe in your words, You wont test me over my ability. yes, I know I able to handle this, but, I wont be able to get over the stressness alone, I need your guidance, may every decision comes with your bless :')