Saturday 16 March 2013

I got nothing to be jealous of

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

sometimes, it's hard to live in the most humble way.
I tried to be one, i would possibly avoid showing off any good deed that i did.
hurmm, it's hard to live in the center of popularity
people would always look at you,
they would judge any of your doings, especially if you've done something bad..
and, it's too bad, if they still holding on your bad attitude, even if you've changed :(

okay, tak tak, that's not the point..
actually,
I could smell something fishy,eh sala, i can feel that she's jealous of me.
well, girl, i'm nothing to be jealous of!
dont treat me that way, Its making me worst. i dont want to be labeled as riak infront of Allah :(
ya Allah, please protect me from feeling riak :(
hurmm,

one day,
a lecturer call me, and, I never neglect any incoming calls, sebab, that call might be important for the caller. atleast, if I really dont have a chance to answer that call, I would try to leave a message stating that, I cant answer the call cuz I'm class, or what..

okay, erm,
masa tu, our club advisor call me, asking about peer andd, informing about the claim has been approved sebagai,
and, one of my friend nie heard the conversation between me and madam,
then, x semena2, as soon as I ended the call, she ask me,
"madam kol ke?"
"yes, asking bout ***" then, 5 min later, she ask me again,
"when did you receive the call?"
"huh?just now ?"
"yeah, when is the exact time?"
"i dont know,basically, around 5 min before,"
"lahh, cant you just look at the time when you receive the call?"
"lahh?for what?erm, 3.30"
"owh, no wonder, madam call me first, but i didnt answer it cuz my phone was on silent, that's why she call you"
and, I was like, huhhh???
babe, what's the point???I dont get it -______-" kau na ckp, kau lagi penting that madam kol you first ke apa?
seriously,i dont get it -_______________________-"

then, tadi, I was asking my classmate when will be maf's test sebagai, while holding my phone, as if someone is asking me thru the phone, and, I need to get the answer as soon as possible.
pastu, out of a sudden, yan said,
"ain, nak jugak"
"what?"
"the message that you sent to zaty tu"
"huh?ain tanya cuz, i want to set in my reminder laa"
"lahh, she said, that you're informing zaty about the test"
nampak takk?
she always judge me on everything i do, she loves to create her own assumption towards me :'(
babe, what's your problem huh? assumption yang kau buat tu macam kau jeles dengan ain je, why not kau ask myself about what I;m doing rather than making speculation on me !
and, as if yea pun i text zaty telling her about the test, kau peduli apa?
your attitude make me thinks that,
kau jeles,and always na compare diri kau dengan ain, right?
you always wonder what am i doing.
busybody~
well, correct me if im wrong :s

and, ary tu ada la jugak,
I just got back from kononnya la studying,
tak semena2, she told my fried as soon as they saw me,
"ain study pun na bawak beg"
okay, during that moment,
i didnt tell anybody where im from, it's like, I've been missing from early in the morning, wearing a pyjama, with my beg.
the truth is, yes, i pergi study(lah konon) tapii,
tak perlu kowt kau na mention kat semua orang yang ain baru balek study!
kau ad prove ke na tuduh ain study huh? <-- huh, weird, I get angry when people accused me of doing good deed.
like seriously, i hate it when people know what i'm doing!
kau tak ya na busybody boleh?????
kalau tahu tu, senyap2 je, dont let others know !
and, apa point kau ckp "ain study pun na bwk beg"
what's the point???
dah kalau na study mesti la bawak beg kann?
hello, my beg is like poket doraemon okayy!
it contains everything that i need,
infact pergi mana2 pun, i will always bring my beg,
dalam tu ada segala macam, calculator, pencil case, diary, mineral water, mp3, purse, specs, semuaa laa! I cant simply left any of them!

haihh, stress duduk dengan orang macam ni :s