Tuesday 26 March 2013

final battle

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :')

i have nothing to update,
final is just around the corner,
and, I haven't start studying. yet.
ive made the timetable, so it will be more organised. tapi!
i just dont know why, the spirit to start open the booksss havent arived yet :(
*maybe the flight delayed due to storm in US*
erm erm,
tetibe this words cross my mind,
"afraid of losing someone when he's not even yours"
what a pathetic feeling :|
lahaii, I CAN STAND ON MY OWN LAHH!
pfffffttt~

*take a deep breath*

okay, tadi kann, tadi, just now, this noon,
my key was left in the locker, and, I accidently, had locked the locker, without even realise that the keys is in the locker. and, I'm sooo brilliant to the max which i put the spare key IN THE LOCKER!
yess, I know I'm soooo intelligent~ please be jelly -___________-
dah laa I put all my stuff in the locker!I cannot do any of my routine today as everything that i need is in there :(
then, I search for any keys that might be suit to my key that it can open the lock, tapi, semua hampa..
I was just thinking of, if only I have a hammer :') everything would be easier,,
na pecah kan pintu locker pun i tak mampu :'(
kalau lahh abah was there :') mesti solved,,
then, I terpaksa laa, went down to UPK and make a report. so that, abg mantenance would come and be the savior :D hukhuk~
ahh!dasar perempuan lemahh~hurmm,,
i tak tahu lah kenapa kann,
this sem, I really relies on others, I dont as independent as before :(
the level of laziness is like overwhelming my body!
and the worst is, I can smell that my pointer could probably decline :|
that day, I called eza, I was just too stress..
speaking about hope,destiny and faith
I simply lost each of them.
terukk kann?
dah laa,
I dont want to even think of it again :')
Allah made it this way cik ct! you have to be patient! remember, pintu rezeki Allah tu luas!
hurmm,
hoping for the best this sem :')
as I went to the library, I can see that there's alot of students who has start revising :\
and, the question is, when I can be one?
the situation is totally different this sem, kalau sem lepas tu, I was too excited to really work hard so that I can pass with flying colours. and, I will entitle to get the fast track,, my self motivation is too high that I can cope with all the shitty surroundings. because I know, I wont be facing it in the future. I wont be in Jengka dahh, you may do everything. It wont bring me down. I dont even care of any miserable things that happen around me. sebab my focus is just one. I want to get an excelent result, and leave jengka for fast track! tapii, as you know, from my previous post. I was crying like an insane that UITM had abolished the right to pursue fast track. and, as the result, I HAVE to face all the bullshitness for the rest of 3 semesters!
I dont know how to stand in this hell anymore when the only reason for me of staying here had lost..
I lose the HOPE..
it is sad to know that, all your hardship are worthless. so, here I'm..
sitting here, on my bed, typing this entry, wasting her time, and havent start studying for finals!
ya Allah,,I'm really afraid this attitude will bring me down :|
ahh!I'm just being too paranoid !
erm, susah jugak kalau ada mindset yg sangat firm nie kann?
I need someone to wake me up!
ahh, see?"I need someone" again, she's not independent as before..
owh tidak2!
I DONT NEED ANYONE AS LONG AS I HAVE ALLAH!
I CAN STAND ON MY OWN!
I CAN FLY WITOUT YOU LAHH!
all i need is to live my life (eza,2013)

yeahh!attention attention!
please make a way!
this cik ct has waken up!
she's all ready to burn the laziness and start move her ass to fight in the war!
lets the battle begin!
to the victory here we goo!
I study for my religion, my race and my pride!

accountant muslimah here we go!
may Allah bless me, insyaAllah :')
eh, ingat tauu, Allah sngt sweet to me :*

*this might be the last entry for me (as soon as the finals end, I will start posting again insyaAllah)
pray for me yeahh! May Allah help me in this journey towards victory.


nahh, last word,

smart people dont push themselves to study,
they have strategies !