Wednesday 27 March 2013

never a regret

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :')

I never had a friend who always remind me of Allah :')
ya Allah, please protect them, help them in everything they do :')
knowing them is the best part of my life here :')
I just dont know if I can stand this strong next sem :|
Im gonna miss them badly,,
ya Allah, if only i have a chance to meet them early,,
if only I had a chance to have them longer than this :|
it would be much appreciated :')

first ever senior that i knew in uitm is,
kak nina,
she never allow us to call her akak,
yeah, it's bit annoying at first, dah tua tu x na di panggil akak pulak,
tapi, as the friendship grew stronger,
I can accept the fact that, lahh, tua bbrp bulan je pun, no wonder la she dont want us to call her kakak :P
but, sometimes, I ter panggil dia kakak jugak,
as sense of respect :')
she's awesome!
she would always help me regarding uitm system..
seriously, even I'm asking about silly question!
she would always have the answer,she never fail to reply any of my message :')
she's the one whi introduce eqps to me, how to renew borrowed books from library, PEERS, be my information counter in every semester..seriously, I know nothing about those system if she isnt there to help :')
i can still remember when i ask her, how excel lab test is gonna be, then, she replied,
"nanty dia bg kte soklan, pstu kte jwb laa"
lawakk kann?
then i replied,
"jwpn tu siesly lawakk -.-" mmg la nnty dye bg kte soklan, pstu kte jwb, x perna pulak dye bg jwpn, kte tnye soklan -.-" "
ya Allah, please ease her way :') I'm surely gonna miss her next sem :'(

then, Allah made me to meet this one akak,
kak rahmah :)
ilaa introduce her to me,
we went for usrah,
masa first time jumpa tu, I ask her aloottt of question regarding Islam, yes, like im new sister in islam pulak -.-" tapii, what impres me is, she would always have the answer to get me back to islam..
she made me clear about islam, well, I found the beauty of Islam after meeting her. islam has the answer on every of my silly stupidos questionss :')
the way she talk is just too nice that i melted :*
I would always make myself free whenever she invite me to meet up :')
sebab, she's kinda busy,,so, any of her free time is precious for me.
I have to make myself free even if im busy..
well,she's part6 from science programme..
ive seen how busy science's student are,
they got atleast 9 paper every sem, and, their daily routine is doing lab report that would never finished until they grad :| glad that ive left the science world :)

thenn,
I met kak ayu :')
akak nie lagi buat my heart melt!
the way she talks is just tooo sweettttt!
mula2 tu I was like malas na berkenalan dengan akak baru,
enough of having kak rahmah seorang, I dont need any elses,,
tapi, as time flies, i opened my heart for her, mana tahu, she is as great as kak rahmah,
yess, indeed :')
the way she talks is just too soft and nice..
eventhough we're meeting only a couple of times, tapi, I never regret any of the meetings
she tought me the value of life :') never underestimes people :')
i can still remember the night before muet, I met her. for the first time.officially :')
I was too stress of all the problems,and, what a relief feeling after meeting her :*
we talked about many things :')
precious~

andd,lastly, the most important person that i would never ever regret of knowing her is,
EZAA :')
i've never got a friend who as concern as you!
ahh kau ezaa!dont be that nice to me lahh!
it made me crying even worst!
i just cant forget how we used to spend time together back in mrsm langkawee :')
i can still remember,u helped me searching for my slipper, while i just sit there and cry like a lil kid losing her mom at the mall :'D
ingat lagi, when i was too lazy to climb the stairs at night that i spent the whole night at your room..
and you would always welcomed me :')
i can still remember, you saw a mole on my tapak kaki,and what a suprise that you got it one too..cuma, i kat tapak kaki kanan, you kat tapak kaki kiri, at the same spot! well, i guess, that made us complete :P hahah, gayy -.-"
eh, whenever i stare at my tapak kaki, seeing the tahi lalat, it would automatically remind me of you :)
hahah!pandang tapak kaki teringat ezaa -,-"
ingat lagi when we used to go to dewan selera late whenever they are serving nasi lemak..sebab hoping that we can get extra nasi lemak!hahah,,ahh yes!you dont eat mee goreng!pernah muntah beriya sebab i paksa u try to eat mee -.-" still rasa bersalah nie -____-"
ahhh ! i miss you lahh !hurmm~

ya Allah, please protect them from any harm..make ease of their way.. may our friendship till jannah :')
#ehh, konon tak na online dahh, nak final konon, tapi, keep updating entry jugak~well, gen y can hardly apart from internet -.-" cant deny it~