Tuesday 5 March 2013

stay away

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

hello everybodyyy :)
i've gone thru hard time these days..
I dont know why, this place doesnt suit me, I wish I can take a break and jump to another new diffrent world.
I'm getting sick of these bullshitness everyday.
i just couldnt stand it anymore :'(
i wont mind if you wanna make friend with my bestfriend,,
everybody deserve to make friend with anyone they wish to be friend with,
it is just that, you've taken the whole her! sometimes i feel so regret for introducing her to you :(
yes, it's my badd, hurmm~
ermm, i dont know, maybe it's just me who being so problematic :s
ahhhhh!
lagi na cakap is,
what will you feel if,
you tell your friend about your crush, and then, few days later, you saw your friend with your crush, erm, basically, not dating, but they kinda beramah mesra together. ain menyesal sangat bagi tahu pasal dia kat you :'(
this is not the first when i feel like a dumb by you. i serik. i tak na kawan dengan you lagi~
i dont want to even come near to you!ahh!yes, you may take everything from me, take my bestfriend, take my crush,infact, take everything from me!it wont make me weak.
what doesnt kill you makes you stronger,
stand a little taller,
doesnt mean im lonely when im alone~
yes, i believe in those word :')
thanx for making me knowing you well
i've known you real well !