Friday 5 April 2013

play hard huh?

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

blessed friday~
done with computerised accounting :S
but, seriously :'(
I dont think I've done my very best :'(
owh, okay, a wise friend of mine said,
result is out of our control, our job is just to try for the best..
tapi, u know how stress it is when you're aiming too high, yet, the only thing you can do is just hoping?
yes, hoping for a miracle :')
I'm just too weak to standstil on these testes ya Allah, please guide me :')

AIS paper just now is like too hard for me !
I dont expect that kind of question will be tested,
the question is like, senang ya amat!
yes, this is not in sarcasm tone tauu!
seriously, it is toooo easy that my mind cant digest the question :|
my brain had been trained on critical thinking though~
andd, the topic that i didnt expect to come out, keluar pulak!
i dont even think to really focus on inventory's chapter,
and, pathetically, i can say that, almost all of the question are asking about inventory :'(
cause I dont expect inventory will be tested!that topic is just too lame to be tested kowt!hurmm,
lesson learn,
life isn't always as what we expect, so be prepared..
andd!there was a couple of times when I skipped studying some topic, but he said, "dont miss anything while you still have the chance to read, you dont know what's the question is gonna be right?sometimes, the one you simply neglect is the one that are going to be tested"
yes, indeed my dear :'( lesson learnt :\

i dah serik :'( next week will be FAR paper, dont mess with cik ct!
I'm gonna do the best!I'm going to boil the textbook and drink the boiled water!I'm gonna absorb all the information into my brian till there's nothing left!!!!!!!!so, FAR, be prepared, once I've set my mind, there's nothing can stop me! #ahh, konon~