Thursday 11 April 2013

I TEACH MY FRIEND ACCOUNT ! sila percaya -.-"

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

okay, I still remember when I told pn Wani how dissapoint I'm knowing the abolishment of fast track programme, she said, "mungkin ada perjuangan yang belum selesai, ada yang ain x lepas memberi lagi kat uitm ni" okay, puan :)

yes, indeed, maybe I'm excellent in academic, but, I give less, I didnt help my friend much, I can be considered as, "na berjaya sorang2" I know I'm badd :(

so, this semester,
alhamdullilah, we study together, we help each other in academic, that's what suppose to be right?

and, as for me, the most weirdo things is, I TEACH MY FRIEND ACCOUNT !

*glup*

surely gonna be more to ajaran sesat when I start teaching, especially ACCOUNT -.-"
I usually been tought by others on account based on previous semester's experiance,
but this time around, I'm the teacher, no longer the student -_____-"
and, what you expect when a maths student teaching account?
*hihihihi*gelak jahat~
yes, I create formula to make the statementsss easier :D
my 'student' will know what is a-c2 in finding retained profit and Capital reserve redemption figure,
and, there's alot of other formula tahu :P
then, I dont open T-a/c to find the balancing figure, I create my own formula, which is SOCI+b/d-c/d
okay, those formula is understood by me and my 'student'
there's a situation when mat ask me about the transaction, debit, credit

mat: ain, additional info num 2, kita dr sales, cr debtor and dr cogs, cr inventory ?
and me, making the most blurry face in the world, trying to understand what the heck is dr cr about -.-"
faizul: kau jangan tanya dr cr mat! kan dye ckp dye x tahu dr or cr,
ain: huh!memahami punn,pffftttt~
mat: okay2, kita tambah kat sales, tolak debtor bla bla bla
ain: owhh, yes, betul2,

see? I can understand more when they convert the question to maths language,
yes, maths language yea, not account language -______-"

then, just now, I dont know how to find the net profit before tax when the question gives you the final figure, so I have to work backward, and, I ended up, generating formula, x - bla bla + bla bla = 7600
so find x,
faham takkk betapa wasting time nyaa -___-"
then ila said, ain, if the operation's minus, we add, vice versa..
ain: owh, thanxx ilaaa -.-" otherwise I would bring all the figure into a maths version -__-

huh, inilah akibatnya bila budak maths mengajar account -.-"

so tommorrow is the last day to spend with all the study group account, sebab, my mum cakap, I should spend time on my own to revise alone, because I told my mum that, semalam, I dont have time to study acocunt since they are like asking me non stop, lepas seorang seorang bertanya. so here it is, jumaat I'm gonna spend time to just really focus on me myself :)
ahh, konon hebat akaun sangat sampai jadi kaunter pertanyaan -.-" pffttt~