Sunday 7 April 2013

broken hearted girl :')

bsmilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

I dont know why am I keep posting in this blog
stress I guess :|
well, I'm ready to be broken hearted girl :')
ahh!cliche~
dah, I've had enough
enough of all your fools
yes, indeed, I feel stronger when I'm with you, but,
deep inside, Im asking myself, how long can it be?
I even get jealous when you're with someone else.
yes, I know, you're not even mine,
and, that's why, I do feel like, I have to step back
before I madly in love with you :)
thank you for all your good deed towards me all these while
I'm keeping it in my own memory which I hope, someday, I'll hit the rock and all of it will banish :')
ahh! I dont know why, just give me a reason by P!nk really suit my feeling now :(
nahh, the intro part,

"right from the start you're a thief
you stole my heart,
and I, your willing victim"

andd,

"just give a reason,
just a little bit enough,
just a second
we're not broken
just bent,
till we can learn to love again :'(

andd,

sorry I dont understand,
where're all is this coming from,
I thought, that we're fine"

yes, I thought that we're fine :')
I thought :')
ahh!
how I wish it didnt start in the first place
how I wish I can really hate you when we're fighting, that we'll never get back together
how I wish I can persuade my heart not to even care about you
how I wish that you'll get outta my mind right now!
ahh!
I'm weak to encounter the feeling,
dear cik ct, he's not the one!you hate him right?
but, how the heck is my heart still insist to be with him ?
you stubborn cik ct!