Monday 22 April 2013

cooking isn't that hard :)

bismillahirahmanirahim and asslamualaikum :)

okay, I found this picture on facebook,
hahah, lawak,
it's always been like this when I'm in the kitchen -.-"
tak tak, basically when frying something, especially fish!
not only that,
I have my own sheild kalau na tumbuk cili dalam mortar,
takut kalau biji cili tu terpelanting dalam mata :D
hahah, it's kinda funny to have that such sheild when cooking,
but who cares right? as long I've cook the most delicious dish in the world!ahah,,

owh yes, to think of it, I dont really pro in cooking, I only cook things that I like to eat,
and usualy, I have a, erm, boleh la dikatakan, bajet western kann, erm, I'm more into western food la,
tapi, as you know, western food are like bit expensive kalau na mentekedarah hari2,
so, I've made up a decision, that is to learn how to bake it ;)
lagi worth it la jugak,
sebab, I can choose halal ingredient of course :)
you can't be very sure of their halal-ness when you're eating food which originally from europe right?
so, that's why I love to bake dish that I like to eat :)
sekarang nie, I'm craving for blueberry cheese cake at SR, tapi, since I've knew how to bake it, rasa rugi lah if I go to SR, and pay more than rm7, just for a slice of it :(

eh, kadang2 kan, bila kita masak, and serve the dish to people, kita akan rasa gembira and, kenyang. x makan pun lagi, tapi dah rasa kenyang, seeing those happy faces eating pun dah buatkan kita rasa kenyang tauu :)

ah yes, this is a wise advise from my master chef,
"makanan tu kita yang masak dia, bukan dia yang masak kita,
so, buat la macam mana pun as we desire, as long as it tastes better-(mak,2008)
jadi, to those who thinks cooking is complicated, back to this principle :)

nahh! mengiurkan gilaa kan :P