Saturday 20 April 2013

someday :')

bismillahiramanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

I feel sooo baddddd :(
kononnya mahu berubah, solat awal waktu, tak mahu tidur siang, tapiiiii :'(
ahh!shameless me talking shit :'(
it's already 0130, I'm not sleepy yet,
mana tak nya subuh gajah (talk to myself -___- )
hurmm,
I read a novel today, yes, basically, not so me lah kan, layan novel :O
tapi I like farihah iskandar's writing
dear yayah series :)
owh yes, hlovet the new series is already released !
gotta move my ass to MPH real soon,
once my pocket filled up lahh kan -___-"

and, that eager feeling to further study in overseas burst again :(
how I wish I have the experiance studying abroad :')
hurmm,
everytime I tell him the wish, he would always said, "someday cik ct, somedayy"
deyy, I wish I know when is it the 'someday'
ya Allah, betapa aku ni lemah sangat iman, I always questioning your qada' and qadar :'( shameless me :(
maybe this will do :')
 
semalam, I chat with abang, though he just wanna make me jelly of his new tab, bought in UK lahh kan, abang, that kinda gadget wont make me jelly lahh :P
he said, he wants to visit italy during summer break, hurmm :'(
itu pun I tak jeles jugak, what makes me jealous the most is,
I still cant accept the fact that he's already in UK :'(
while noob me, still in Malaysia tanah tumpahnya darahku,
you got me already abang! hurmm, no need to impres me with your new gadget or what so ever new things you buy just to make me jealous :'(

ya Allah, make me strong enough to bear the test ya Allah,
though I know, "apa yang baik padaku mungkin tidak baik bagi Allah"
ahh!I lupa ayat quran mana yang cakap ayat nie :'(
I have to be patient :')