Tuesday 16 April 2013

OH politics~

bismilahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

whoa!PRU 13 is just around the corner !
me?
lalang~
I'm not qualify to vote, YET
well, if I have the right to vote pun, I dont have any idea which party to choose,
too much liar lately,
I dont know which one to believe in :s
so, I would like to share some of my thought

first, their manifesto to lower the price of cars
dearest people, from what I've learnt in economics,
it is definately not a good idea to make the cars as cheap as you desire.
buat kereta jadi harga mampu milik by every people ?
nahh, japan is well-known developed country, yet, 70% of its population ride a bicycle O.o
still maju kann?
cars doesnt determine ones wealth :)
price of  imported cars is way too expensive ?
hahahah! it's the stratergy of our government to protect our brand lahh! proton and produa are still affordable right ?
pilihlah produk malaysia ;) heheh,,

on second thought, I still in doubt whether BN manage to win O.o
they are gambling newbies in politics,,
takut, rakyat dont really believe in the credibility to lead the nation,
on the good side pulak, newbies have lotsss of new idea in developing the country :)
bagus jugak tu,,
tapikan, I'm afraid those veteran leader cant accept the decision, thus, join the opposition.
dude, if you cant be a good leader, then, be a loyal follower. bukan na criticise, tapi na give opinion,
jangan pentingkan jawatan, think of what you can contribute to our nation, the responsibility !
orang atasan tahu lebih yea,,

lagi,
ahh, banyak sebenarnya na bebel, tapi dah lupa pulak -.-"
till then~