Friday 26 April 2013

"bomoh-bomohkan"

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :)

the moment when you dont know what you want
-______________________________-"
then, seek guidance from Allah :')

hurm, sekarang nie kann,
I read a novel, again~
walaupun not-so-me
the boredeness is killing me though~
hurmm,
the sentences in the novel really, really remind me of somebody,
ahh!I should stick with my egotism :S
despite how much I really want to text you, hurmm,
I just wonder, is it possible dia dah "bomoh2" kan ain ?
ahh, typical me -.-"
tapi, iya lahh kn, my friend who introduce him to me cakap,
he's so-called-ustaz la konon,
so the probability he would "bomoh2kan" tu ada -.-"
hurmm,
I shouldn't feel this when I've actually rejected him :S
lagi pun, he dont know my fullname, macam mana dye na "bomoh2kan"
kann?

hurmm, idk,
sometimes, I pray to Allah, I want this, like, I really, really want it,
tapi, at the moment, I ask myself, why should I have it?
I pun tak faham, I keep on praying to have something, tapi, I pun tak tahu sebenarnya kenapa I perlukan itu semua, hurmm~

*owh, well, word "bomoh2kan" is actually praying to Allah to closer our heart