Tuesday 16 April 2013

I'm not ready YET

bismillahirahmanirahim and assalamualaikum :D
ahh, what a real freedom !
abah tegur, I'm like owl, awake at night but sleep in the day,heheh, used too abah -.-"

gotta change that !
okay2,

I planned to find a job :)
saja na gain more experiance,
well, working teaches me the things I cant find in class,
it's about live,
kalau dulu, I like to condemn people, judge them, slacking of course,
tapi, since I worked as cashier at AEON, I learnt to be more polite, be nice to people, eventhough I dont know them,
and, alhamdullilah, I've changed ever since :)
so, tadi I went to AEON again, to fill in the application form, hope to get the reply as soon as possible. tak larat dah na makan tidur makan tidur kat rumah nie -.-"
in other word, I manage to avoid eating all the time, boleh kurus maybe :| kononlahh kann,

pastu, na mory nie,
regarding this post , hurmm :(
I just dont know why am I keep thinking of him :'(
ya Allah, I really really really truly wanna forget him :'(
but out of a sudden, he came across my mind ! (I wonder if he feel the same -.-")
the moment when he said the 3 magical word struck my mind -.-"
how can I forget you when you had create so much memory that cant be forgotten :(
how I wish I never know you, must be lil bit easier for me to focus on my studies though, kononlah kann,,
ya Allah, if he's the one, show us the right way by not commiting sins, I want a blessed marriage :'D heheh,,
dah kenapa fikir pasal kawin pulak -______-"
need to stay FOCUS !
owh, by the way, I've packed things to bring to jengka for next sem !
semangattttt kan :D
tak sabar to really start the new life, and act like a real student ! I mean, how exactly student should live. saya mahu mengondol 4 flat sem depan ! kononlahh kan, hey!pray for me though! heheh,,