Wednesday 7 March 2012

confession

what inspire me to update my blog is, just now, I opened my facebook, and, ion post a blog link. IDK what her purpose of doing that,*to make me more maktabsick I guess ;D
but I found something interesting to share here :)
I've wasted my eve to read every single entry on his blog! but, worth it ;)
and, I think I know one of his friend too, since he's taking engine foundation in PALAM
anas? sounds familiar ?
okay, IDK how far the truth but, I'll find out. so ion, melepas la anda kerana saya akan merampas addin dulu! *erk?
okay, just ignore that :D
hurmm, his writing is more to his journey in life-diary.
and there's I post that I'm interest in.
split~
okay, I thought I'm the only person who feel that way.
I didnt tell anybody that I have split personality, afraid of they might think I'm crazy I guess?
urmmm ?
do you ever cross this such feeling in life?
when you feel sad, anger or down, there's someone whisper in your ears to console you- *sigh
maybe for kids, it is natural phenomena to have sort of kawan ghaib,like, only he or she can see the "kawan ghaib" talk to them, or even play with them. but, for a teenagers?weird huh?do you have one? I do- *sigh lagi
and, surprisingly, I'm not the only person who have it, since addin's too :D
okay, we're on the same boat.
plus, I even talk to him whenever I'm alone. like, people might see me talking alone, but, the truth is, I'm talking to my kawan ghaib. *err, okay, rasanya selepas buat confession nie, ramai yg unfriend kat fb or suggest me to register in Tg. Rambutan~ I dont even care okay :P hahah, true friend never complaint her friend's weakness :P
back to our mory~
whenever I speaks english like so-matsalleh-celop, I feel that, it is not me!
I dont know how to speak fluently like seriously!
whenever someone provoke me to speak in english, then, the word comes easily from my mouth. its like, someone had fused into me to speak for me. I'm not brave enough to confront them laa..
look, kalau in daily life, I dont even know how to speak well okay. its like, someone need to provoke me then :)
I thing that I realize is, I work in my very best with little presure injected :)
huh!lagi, its only happen when I have to speak english je laa, *perhaps, my split comes from US? hahah, whatever it is, thanx split, for helping me whenever I have to confront those bloody sh*t. astaga~ shit xpe kan?
okay, enough of that spilt.


second confession is,
I have a weird habitat, err, habit :P
I love to see my mum and dad sleep. *positive thingking okay!
I love to hear their snore.
whenever I see they sleep silently snorely, it makes me stay calm. bile berhenti berdengkur je mesti ain cepat2 pandang perut mereka..yes, it is true, snoring are not good for our health. but I love to hear it.
plus, when I see perut berombak, err, how to say, err, dada turun naik turun naik sebab bernafas? paham?
it's so relaxing :)
atleast I know, they are still alive eventhough they are sleeping at that 'oment. and their snore makes me feel, how they work so hard to feed me, to fulfil my needs. I have to study harder! I must pay them back eventhough all the hardship they face in order to rise me will never paid. but, still, I have to make them proud!

third confession is,
I loveeeee to cook!
seriously!I love to cook!
you can ask me to cook anything. as long as you buy the things laa.
I can stay in the kitchen for the whole day cooking or baking, cause I just love it!
kadang-kadang tu, I used to cook so much food sampai da xde sape na makan :(
erm, to my future husband, you have to prepare yourself :D you kena suka makan sebab i suka masak :D
it's good to see those happy face eating the dish you cook :)
that's why I'm chomel, when there is no one to eat those dish, I have to eat it :P hahah, alasan semata2 :P
I love to help my mum in the kitchen. tapi kalau kemas rumah, sapu lantai ke hape, MALASNYAAA laa..hahah,,suro masak xpe :)

forth confession,
I dont like to do things repeatedly, like, kemas ruma, nanty bersepah balek, mandi, nnty kotor balek.
if cooking, after you cook, you will eat them, then, process, then, toilet*
no repeated things kan?hahah..
I only bath if there is a needed, like, going to class, hangout with friends, if I just staying at home, then , jangan harap la mandi. hurmm, bila la na beruba cik kambing?hahahah..

fifth confession,
I used to think out of the box.
okay, ordinary people might think only on the surface. but not me!
I've been thinking too much in life.
sebab tu beruban!hahah..
like, if you saw accident, what will you think?kesian..then?
okay, I think of, what might be the cause, is it enough blood in the blood bank to save their life, did they took insurance, what if they died, whose going to take care of their family?macam2 laa..
even, dalam kelas pown!
I can still remember, the day when ustaz do a revision with us,
ustaz said, some answer are predictable, like,
which of the following are not fruit?
a. mangosteen
b. rambutan
c. cucumber
d. chairs
all of my classmate say the answer is D.
okay, if you read the suggested answer one by one, you could find the mistake, but what if, you hear the question spontanously?
could you find the mistake?
did you realize that cucumber are not fruit?it's vegetables,,
I replied as, there's 2 answer for the question because, cucumber aint fruit.
then only the classmate sees the mistake."yeeaahh!" "ha'ah laaa" "btol laa"
ustaz juga :) then he said, bagus awak, berfikir panjang! ahah :P

sixth confession
I can hardly forget my past.
yes, it is good to move on. but, it is hard for me to suit myself in the new environment like seriously!
when I was in MRSM langkawee, I used to think, if and only if I didnt go to mrsm, I could be the most popular girl in SMART, everybody will look for me to teach them maths or add maths, teachers would ask me to be mentors for every subject. I will be the most genius person in SMART. at last, I fit into it :) I love to live in that pulau :')
then, era PLKN, I hate to live in that pusat penderaan, budak2 kat maktab je tau betapa ain menangis 2 weeks to accept the fate that Ive been selected. when I was in PLKN, betapa ain nak sangat era maktab, at last, I survived there :) alhamdullilah :)
then, era UiTM, still, I really hopes that I could have the time machines to go back to MRSM langkawee. okay, itu pasal pelajaran, how bout love?
seriously, it's hard to forget my first love :(
eventhough I was only 11 on that time!
dont you dare to say cinta monyet okay!hahah,
you dont know how much I love him.
he has opend my mind to see the bright side of life, how can I forget him?
whenever someone comes to my life, I really hope that, he will be just like you :')
yes! it's hard for me to forget you kyle
*hahah, it's his name, since they have more or less the same adored face :'D
matt dallas is ohhsem!

seventh confession,
I'm soooo stingy!
dont you ever dream me to treat you if there's no udang disebalik batu. hahah,
I really mind if people want to borow my things like, eraser, pens, pencil, glue. cause it will finish! kalau na pinjam ruler, sharpener no offences, sebab ianya takk kan habez..hahah, I fact, if I was about to buy a dress for my own pown berkira! I would rather choose the low cost one. My principle is, once the money get in to bank, they will never come out! hahah..betapa kedekutnya~ but, I'm very generous in treating my family, mcD, satay, secret recipe semua alah. but, only for my family and for food :P hahah..syada and sara dont have to worry if they might face starving for food, cause, as long as kaklong ada, kau semua takk kan kebulur lah!hahah..
 
eighth confession,
I love speed!
haihh, my dad never exceed the limit when he's driving!
as in in highway, he would rather be on the middle lane,
and, he never got ticket on speeding!
haihh, kalau jalan jauh tu, rasa na take over the car and speed laju2 je!
and, I feel like sangat2 la tercabar seeing kereta yang lagi lemah tahap engine memintasi mine,
feel like a loser tau takk -.-
so dear boyfie, do speed!
*and, I like drift too ^.^ sangat smarttttt like seriously!

other reveal will be coming up soon :)