Friday 9 March 2012

worried

no wonder he looks upset lately :(
the result for medical check up had came out this morning, andd,
from the test conducted,
he had a bit diabetes, and, cholesterol for 8.something,,
hurmm...
he had oat for supper every night, but, how come the cholesterol level didnt fall?
weird :/
okay, then, I search things bout kencing manis as in diabetes on internet,
and, I've text him on what do's and dont,,
please obey the rules abah!cuz I love you soo muchh!
I cant be at home to take care of your meal all the time, since I have another mission to complete here,
all I can do is just pray for your health every second I eventually remembered you :')
you have to take care of your health! ingat tuu!haihh, macam la abah ada depan mata sekarang yang kau pi ckp camni cik ct oi!hurmmm...
btw, the second test will be coming out on 5th apr. I hope for a better result :) insyaAllah :) do pray for my abah :') I really appreciate it :) thanx in advanced :)

ermm, talking bout do'a, I have something to share here
seriously, towards the end, the ending is sooo unexpected :')
I even cry :')
so, what I can conclude here is,
do pray for others, who knows, your do'a has made their wish come true,
so as you my dearest friend :)