Saturday 10 March 2012

too much

there are so much things to think about lately,,
haihh, the final is just around the corner, and, I did'nt open my book,,
haven't study anything yet !
hurm, this problem has ruin my mood to focus,
I'm just hoping for the good health of you, abah :')
insyaAllah,
dear cik ct, always remember this whenever you feel sad or down,
Allah will never burden His servant for something you cant bare to,
Allah knows you can face it, so, be strong !
seek for His guidance, then, you'll be on the right path :')
hurmm..
I used to recite Al-Ma'thurat when I was in MRSM langkawee before,
and, whenever it comes to surah Al-Baqarah 2: 286,
especially this sentance,
"La yukal lifullahunafsan illa wus 'aha"
I will repeat those words over times,
so as to remind me ,
Allah will NEVER burden His servant for something I can't bare to.
it makes me relax :) trust me !
how to make you feel the meaning inside each word of Quran is that,
you have to know the meaning, then, you'll get into it :')
*okay, what am I going to say actually?err,

okay, tadi!huh, just now, I called my abah,
and, I heard that, his voice is different :(
like, there is something blocking his throat from speaking,
haihh, IDK IDK,
maybe he's just doing that to gain symphaty from me,
I hope so :') he cant be sick for real !
Ya Allah, sihat kan lah abah :')

okay, enough of that,
other mory is,
I like to see your icon on my profile,
so, I dont have to stalk your profile to know whether you have changed your profile picture, ahah :D
silly lily :P
hurm, I just dont know laa,
it makes me excited to see your icon,
and, it makes me smile, knowing, you still care for me, ahah!perasan!
just, let it be :P I dont even care okay :P
biar lah budak ini nak berfantasi dalam dunianya sebentar :'P
so much problems lately, and,
that is the only thing could make me smile just for a moment,
please let me have those happiness,
by seeing your icon on my profile? harharhar,,
eventho I know, I just dont deserve those happiness :'(
during my childhood, I used to ask Allah,
is my born was just to be in sadness, to cry on every single day?I hope was never be birth if I was destinied to cry everyday, I feel like, happiness is far away from me,
I've cried alot in my childhood,
since my mum is a very strict mother,
she would beat me for any wrong thing I did,,hahah..
now, I do realize, she was just want me to be someone :')
sometimes, I feel afraid of being happy, like overdose, cause, I might cry in future,
yes, its really happen,,
kusangkakan hujan sampai ke petang, rupanya panas di tengahari~
but, can I be the happiest girl in the world now, since I've gone through those dark era in my childhood, I've cried alot. and, when is my happy stage in life? is it, I just dont deserve those happiness in life?? :'(
hurmmm, I've been thinking alot !
if you could operate my brain,you might see betapa berserabutnya otak budak nie -.-

dear Allah, let me have a piece of happiness in life,
and the happiest thing is, I can see my parents alive with the best health condition,
let me have all their sickness they suppose to have, and, You can give all the happiness in life that I deserve to, to them, I'm willing to bear those illness, as long as, I could see them happy, seriously, I do mean it ya Allah :') and, now, I can accept the destiny that, I was born to be a candle, to light them up, but, burning my own, I dont mind at all, as long as, it was just to make them happy cause I just dont deserve other happiness than seeing my parents alive...


*haih, the writing is bit porengge cuz, I just write whatever that cross my mind, and seriously, I'm really depressed :'((( and this is the only site to express what I feel at the moment :') thanx mr. bloggie for being so loyal to hear all my doce e azedo in life~