Wednesday 14 March 2012

kampung people vs alien

this post are not to dicsriminate any race, religion, skin color or male, female. this is just my thought, and I write what's my mind tells me..

okay, as you all know, I studied at Jengka, UiTM Khazanah Alam in deep. what I see is, there's mixture blend of students form many states, some from KL, Kelantan, Johor, and Pahang itself for sure.
most of my classmates are from Pahang-kuantan, temerloh, maran, jerantut and some from Jengka.
what I'm going to write is, I do feel awkward to suit myself here. of course, different background has limited our connection. like, hey!where is KLian?I need to share mory on KL's too! okay, enough, all KLian are hiding there place of origin because they are afraid of being isolate from the others.
erm, erm, actually,we can differentiate people where they come from. seriously! I dont know how but, kampung people usually go beyond the KLians. mana yang bajet-bajet KL tu, actually they are from kampung. eh eh!dont get mad! chill chill :)

okay, lets continue,
all KLians, what is your attire if you're going out to BB, mid, KLCC?
jeans, Tshirt and slipper is enough right?
okay, how bout, villegers?
dress, make up, high heels.
okay, not all of them are that way, but, this is common view if we go to those place kann?

even, here, kampung student always looks extravagant than KL people, they used to have branded item. and, showing off of course. whenever we ask them,
"hey, where did you bought them?"
"pavi laa, of course!It cant be at bundle shop kowt"
huh? -..-

if we're about to ask them to town,
"hey, lets have dinner at restaurant bla bla bla"
"huh?that disgusting place you invite me?KFC please..!"
durh~

and, it really2 makes me like vomitting when,
kampung people said,
"eyh!Jengka is soooo hoootttt!I hope they will provide us aircond in every room"
"eh, macam la bilek kau kat ruma ada aircond!grrr..negeri kau tu ary2 winter ke?"
you need little sacrifice to be a good learner, dont complaint much, instead, try to accept things.

and, what I hate the most is when outstanding people speaking in english, mesti kampung people was like, "euwwhh, bajet gileerrr"
perli2 semua tu,,
and, what I see here is, KLian need to put themselves as humble as they could to feel the acceptance here.

huh, what more? erm erm, I dont like people who pretend like he/she knows everything,
like,
D: A, I really hate her, she's definitely berlagak!is that true her mother is working as GM?
A: as far as I know, yes. and. I do feel that way, bajet!why?
*and, all of a sudden, kampung people interrupt,,
K: hello, GM JE kowt!
D and A just looking at each other, what the hell is K talking about?GM JEEE kowt?takk tahan dye bleh ckp JE, then, he ask,
K: why?is GM the highest hierarchy in ones company?
*durhh!you dont have to interrupt when the elder talks
 laa -..-

then, cell phone revolution is unbareable nowadays,
and, kampung people eagerly to have those, Iphone 4s, 5s, 6s, galaxy, tab, experia lah semua alah, when they see KLian use the old version one,- baling kat anjing pown mampus- sedap sedap kutuk! like hey, you spoil brad, big spender! you are finishing your dad ass!*eh eh, your dad money,,

look, I dont feel like spending my dad's money cause I dont like to show off to people my parent's wealth, their wealthy is because they work hard to get it. I have nothing, cuma sekadar menumpang disebalik harta ibu bapa :'(
I'm glad I was given a chance to live in their house, provide me the best education so that I can find my own in future :)
plus, I feel satisfied with things that I bought on my own money.
almaklumla, kedekut~kalau skali da keluarkan duit tu, kena jaga barang yang dibeli sebaik2nya, kalau tak, menyesal je berabis du8 =="

so, people, dont be a spoil brad :D those kampung people, this aint to condemn you, but, please change your mindset, your attitude.. you dont have to be extra gedik to suit with KLian because they are originally alien. keep your humble attitude or we might lost the perempuan melayu terakhir~ alien da teruk, takkan, kampung people pown na jadi teruk jugak ?