Wednesday 14 March 2012

it starts!

I've tried playing it cool,
but when I'm looking at you,
I cant ever be brave,
cause you make my heart race
~liam payne, dedicated to exam as it is just drew nearer!

like seriously!
I'm not ready to sit for the final!
it makes my heart race!~payne
owhh!stop playig it cool cik ct! *eventho payne try to play it cool =="
just now, I emailed my BEL's lecture seeking her attention to mark my worst essay on
"university students do not spend time wisely"
I got the reply so veryyy soon!hahah, I didnt expect to get the feedback as this early!
whatever it is, I've got a little confident to sit for BEL260 paper :)
thanx miss fatin sabrina :)))
so, now, done revising BEL, tommorrow, I have to rebus CTU's notes since there are so much history fact bout tamadun2, haihh, why I didnt learn sejarah better during form 4? now, I have to memorize those fact again -.-
hey! I dont like sejarah much okay :P
I rather doing add maths or physic cause it's challenging!
creating your own fomula to get the answer,
yeah, yeah, I used to have different calculation than others because I use my own understanding to solve the problem :)
unlike, history, if you didnt boil the book and drink the water, you wont get the answer, you cant goreng the answer like, english, bahasa melayu or agama :P at least, math, you can ganerate your own formula, that's what I used to do laa :P
pluss, I dont have the patriotic spirit much to love sejarah,
yes, I admit, fight or flight? flight :D