Thursday 29 March 2012

planning

love? okay geli!
it's holiday guys! anddd,
I was thinking bout something to do within the holy,
so I wouldnt waste any more time at home
sleep all day long, disturb da sistah and of course gaining weight!
okay, I'm trying to apply a job as teacher,
but, since my primary school didnt need any teacher to replace those yang cuti bersalin,
so I want to try my luck at SK 2.
kali ini, with proper manner, attire, attitude and bla bla bla..
tapikan, tapikan, actually I really interested in teaching SK1 since it was my primary school, and ofcourse, it holds alot of memoir :') the place where I started to understand the importance of education :')
tapi, na buat cam mane, they dont need any teacher for the time being :(
so now, lets think of good thing in SK2, yeay!
~only one session which is morning session, so I can be at home atleast by asar :)
~they only have few students, so I dont have to worry if I cant handle them :)
............err, seems like only two :P
tapi kann,
err, never mind, let me keep the bad thing of teaching at SK2,, hurmmmmmmm :(
haih, ikhlaskan niat cik ct!you wanna help muslims in education, not just malay!-MUSLIM !

so, as the preparation, I have written the application form, resume's done (cause I just use the mock-interview kat maktab dulu punya kowt :P okay, rinduuuu mrsm langkaweeee !) and, the certificate have been arranged accordingly.
I hope that it isn't just hangat-hangat tahi ayam -___-"


p/s# syada masuk hosp. Dengue. please pray for her health, she's going to sit her SPM this year. tadi sengaja tease her, saying that, kat hosp banyak hantu, so you have to recover ASAP. dont look at the window, takot macik karipap selling karipap through the window ke kan :D dont skip meal, mknn hosp x sedap, tapi bersih, so makan je!and, if water level in the jar getting 100ml, tell the doctor so that she can add the NaOH alah *miss chemistry and cikgu mimi :') haihh, before she went to hosp tadi, I gave her Quran, yet mak marah!saying that it is not the time, hailahaila, I just give her incase she need sort of penenang jiwa ke kan -.- penat je karang ayat kat stick note and paste it inside the quran ! merajuk la cani ! -______-
#eh eh, the main point is just to tell you guys that my sis kat hosp, so doakan dia get well soon ehh :) thanx in advance :)