Saturday 31 March 2012

tired of waiting!

okay, journey of the day, I just looking for any vacent job nearby,
yet, semua macam x best je :/
I got a work, at setiawangsa of course,
550 per month, from 11-8,
tapi kerja dia ta susa, jaga fotostat je,
but, dont you think its kinda boring?
kan kan kan? -____-
so enta laa, wanna try at SK2 jugak!
I hope I get a job as teacher there,,
hurmmmm, if it isnt so, kat klcc la nampaknyaa,,
it's not that I dont want to work at klcc,
their payment is quite good tauu, tapi, I was thinking about the other expenses incur in order to get there,
lrt from setiawangsa to klcc will take about rm1.6 if I'm not mistaken,
and, that is just 1 way,
1.6 x 2 way = 3.2
3.2 x 30days= 96!
96 x 2months= rm192!
it's quite a number kannn?!hahah, yes, saya kedekut! tapi dengan family ta kedekut ehh,
tadi I went to JJ AU2, treat my family pizza triple sensation. saja.sebab baru dapat kerja yang bergaji sebanyak rm550. hahahah..
like malay idiom said, dengar guruh di langit, air di tempayan dicurahkan :)
hurm, feel like want to call SK2 on monday if they need any guru ganti, kalau tidak, na try skola menengah.
so wish me luck :) eh tak tak, actually I prefer to use the term, "doakan ehh" instead of "wish me luck"
cause, we're muslim right ? :)
so, pray for me :) thanx in advance :)