Friday 16 March 2012

I'm the second highest

praise to Allah :)
alhamdulillah :)
I got second highest carry mark for MGT 153, that's management in bussines,
eventhough it's like sejara subject cuz there is so much fact needs to be memorized,
yet, Alhamdulillah, I can score on that subject :)
sebab apa? cuz there is a word BUSSINES on the subject's name,,
I love bussines <3
and, that makes me realize, it's only my mind who tells me to hate sejarah,
I have the ability to memorize facts actually, all I have to do is, to love the subject and score them :)
erm, apa pun,
thank you Allah for giving me all this rezk,
but, somehow, I'm afraid that all this nikmat given by Him is just making me far apart from Him, nauzubillah :'(
harap-harap la tidak :'(
I keep on praying that as more nikmat I got from Him, the closer I get into Him, InsyaAllah :)
owh, lupa pulak,
I only got 33/40 for the carry mark, and the highest is 34,,tp , entah la, I dont satisfy with the mark actually, I believe I can do better.
hurmm, no worries cik ct :) you still got final paper :)
so strive for victory !