Sunday 25 March 2012

sangat rinduuuuuu :')

assalamualaikummm :)
hello there? how's your day?
me, alhamdullilah, except for accout paper just now :(
okay, just forget about it :/ life must go on :D
clubbing, ilang la 10syen sume tu =.="
*what I mean here is, dengar mp3 KUAT-KUAT :P
hurmmmmmmm,,
just now, yea!just now I called ezaaaaa :)
hurmm, maktabsick :(
telling her that I'm totally regret with my own choice,
tetibe teringat I got A for chemistry,
so, why dont I persue chemical enginering ke kan?
plus, I love physic, eventhough physic dapat B+
tapii, trial A :P
haih, I just dont know why I got B for spm -__-
okay, mende da lepas, so chill babeh :)
tadi jugak, I opened mrsmawian group on FB,
1 senior posted something, sort of kata2 semangat laa,
haihh, he repeatedly saying,
~those yang x brape na succeed, dont worry, SPM is not the end of everything, you still got another choice, upu semua tu,,so choose wisely, persue in what you interest in, then, you'll be happy doing it, work on it~
okay, after learning account, I feel like, my soul doesn't suit to it :(
account is like add maths, once you get balance, rasa macam na terbang bak kata cikgu ....*grrr!I forgot his name!alahai, ckgu addmaths form5, muka nampak garang gilerr, tapi bestt!I can still remember, the whole class get punishment from him sebab we didn't do the assignment given!buat sampai siap kat luar kelas, berdiri atas kerusi, jarak-jarak, luckily, floor tu form 5 je =.=" kalau x, malu je ngan junior2!hahah, and, the memoir is still fresh in my mind, bila cikgu treat all of us pizza satay by artisan :') terharuu :'") feel like crying noww!huhu...
hoping for a miracle~FAR 150 :/
how am I going to persue abroad if I didn't score on major subject kann?hurmm..
tadi on call with eza pown, talking bout studying abroad :')
huh!and, I just realized, we can get scholar when we studied there,
but, I have to complete the first year first, then, apply for MARA or JPA,
alahai, MARA wont neglect their alumni kann?hahah,
but now?I have to finish diploma first !
and, it took me 2 more yearssssss paham takk :''''(
okay, I dont care, dear cik ct, kau na fly kann?
yaAllah, kuatkan la semangat nie :')
erm erm, just now I SENGAJA la lagi kan, mendera perasaan,
stalk junior2, senior2 whose studying abroad, chatting with one of my senior at SMART
hoping that one day I will be among them :')
hurmmm,,the time will come, keep on praying yerk ;)

erm erm,
I dont know how to express this,
err, I do miss someone actually,
we only appreciate someone when they are apart from us right?
yeah, same as me here :(
confused!
I dont know whether I miss you or you actually,
ya Allah, seriously, this feeling is killing me -__-
eh takk takk, dear cik ct,,kau na fly kann?
okay, focus!
erm, I was thinking bout something!
the way that could make us together, I mean like before laa,
no hard feeling, xde na touching2 bagai,,
hahah :)
if only you could read this, I do miss you :/