Wednesday 21 March 2012

mathematics

I'm not a good teacher :(
hurmm..it's exam season,
and, maths <3
people will ask me to teach them, yet, I'm nt good enough to be their mentor,,
I can still remember abang told me,
"eh, kau nie ain, jalan kerja pemalas!owg buat add maths sampai habis dua tiga helai paper, yet you finished it with only half of foolscape paper!pastu dpt full mark plak"
okay,,
look, I dont have a good working calculation,
I used to use my own concept to answer the question,
I generate my own formula so that I can have a verryyyy short working calculation
people will never understand my working :(
plus, with cakar ayam punya tulisan, lagi la dowg x paham!
*okay, feel like wanna go back to kindergarten -.-"
hurm, dear people, please dont expect me to teach you guys well, cause, you will not understand what the hell I'm talking about,,
entahh laa,,
I just love mathematics sooo much!