Thursday 15 March 2012

never finished

its kinda weird when people ask me,
"ain, have you done studying?"
err, I dont know how to answer because, as far as I know, I never stop learning,
so how can I finish studying?
everyday's journey is a process of learning,
we can never stop learning.

erm erm, I hope, one day education will fully conduct using ICT,
cause, I have a really really bad handwriting :'(
all my roomates are studying past year questions while I try sooo hard just to practise writing early in the morning :'(
they are all afraid of cant get the idea to write, but, me,afraid of the examiner cant read my handwriting :(
if only doraemon exist, I would ask for the time machine to go back to my kindergarten, learning how to write bulat-bulat.
actually, I can write better, but, my mind works so fast that my hand couldn't catch so that they walk together in vomitting the answer to the answer sheet. so, my hands need to write so fast that leads to totally bad handwriting :(


hey, it's exam season for university students !
so good luck peeps :)