Saturday 10 March 2012

misinterpretation

assalamualaikum everyone :)
I hope that you're just fine as me :)
I stayed up last night, ehh, I didnt sleep actually :D
doing what?
hahah, reading my own blog,
I would like to open my my blog to the world, so that, if there's some post that needs others opinion, who knows they can give view :)
so, there's so much thing needs to reveiw, 18sx, 13pg, or whatsoever cencor thiggy,
erm, erm, during the blogwalking, I read on this post and, guess what?
it's bout madnun !
the comment that he replied is actually a lyric of adele's song, someone like you!
andd, I've misinterprate his word as in he wants to really really let me go !
and, what daaa?? :O
and, Ive been too emotional for deleting him, while he doesnt mean all those words at all!
hahahah!
guyz, they never be serious -.-"
~anonymous

okay, as I woke up this afternoon, *since, I dont sleep last night
I called abah, just to hear his voice, and, his voice is better than yesterday :')
alhamdullilah :)
I hope he will be just fine there,

next, erm, erm,
please dont say that the mr. froggy is died!
alaaaaaa! all the plan that has been set up will be ruin!
we, me and waG, had planned to make a prank birthday party for ida since she have been too afraid of frogs!
please katak, hold on to your body hurmmmmm~

okay, now, lets open the book! study study ^^"
*and, I was just afraid, IF I might facethebook later -..-