Saturday 31 March 2012

zina

Allah tidak melarang kita untuk melakukan zina,
tetapi, Dia melarang kita untuk mendekati zina,
so, automatically, we wont do zina if we didnt come near it kan?
Islam is full of makna tersirat, you have to discover the meaning behind each word, not just the surface,
it's deep my dear :)

I can still remember when kak una, biro puteri 08/09 mrsm langkawi told us,
we have so many type of zina, and one of it is, zina hati,
I was very curious at that time, I thought zina is only having sex before nikah,
but, it's not only that fellow, zina hati, zina mata, zina apetah lagii. banyak.

and, sometimes, I'm one of it, doing zina hati semua,
astarfirullah hal'azim :( shame on me!
sedar tak sedar, I've done zina,, zina hati :'(

yes, it's quite hard to forget our past, where all the happiness is made, and you cant you cant simply forget the past just because you want to change to be a better servent to Him, it's quite challenging! but, insyaAllah, I seriously wanna be a better person. Oo Allah, please guide me to the right path"

yesterday I was thinking to start chating with a guy on facebook, cause I cant bear to lose him! it's been monthss since our last talk, I really like him. haihh, I just dont know why, but, hurmm...maybe it's just because of his name that makes me harder to forget another him. tapiiii, hurmmm...is this called love?
love doesnt need any reason why you love him or her. and so as me, I just dont know whay I like him, it's like, my heart beat stronger whenever I think of him, and, the same question followed, "is it him or him actually" yeah yeah, I keep reminding myself that it is zina hati cik ct! and, istghifar~ but, this situation keep repeating afterward. Ya Allah, when is it gong to over, I cant bear to do sins every time I think of him..
tapiiii, Alhamdullilah :) before I start to proceed with the plan , I found this. tapiii, am I strong enough to delete him? like seriously? hurmmmmm.....